Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook January Reveal

 
 
 
YAY!!!
It's finally here, reveal day for
January kits!!
 
 
 




I am super excited to share the STUNNING January kits, along with my creations using the Limited Edition Kit!!

Drumroll Please........

January 2017 Limited Edition Kit
No automatic alt text available.



The January Limited Edition Kit features Kaisercrafts beautiful Ohh La La Collection along with some gorgeousness from Prima!! In addition, you will love the color bloom spray and stencils Pam has paired with this kit, it was definitely a lot of fun to create with!

This kit is so soft and delicate, I cannot tell you how much I adored it, without further ado, here are some of my creations using the Limited Edition Kit:

 



 
 

Please check back in the next couple of days for further details for each layout, as well as a tutorial I have prepared using this kit!
 
 
The following kits are also available:
 
No automatic alt text available. 
 
 No automatic alt text available.
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
Thanks for stooping by and don't forget to check out My Creative Scrapbook's BLOG for further details!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - the Crate Paper Snow and Cocoa kit - you say that is available - how do I go about getting one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy, I am thrilled you are interested in one of the kits. Please follow this link to purchase your kit:
      http://mycreativescrapbook.com/join-the-club/

      Thank you very much for visiting my blog, and I'd love to see your creations using this kit when you have an opportunity!

      Delete