Thursday, January 26, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook January Limted Edition Kit DT Layout

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by!
I hope you all are enjoying 2017 so far!
 
Today I am super excited to share a DT layout for
using the 
 
 
 
 
This is a layout created using one of the photos from my oldest daughters senior photo shoot!! Thanks Breanna!!
 
This kit features Kaisercrafts beautiful Ohh La La Collection along with some gorgeousness from Prima as well as some color bloom spray and stencils!
 
I had a lot of fun creating with this kit!
 
As you can see with the layout above, I layered and distressed the papers before adding some texture and dimension with the color bloom spray, stencils and texture paste as well as some distress inks and stamps!!
 
 
 
 
I painted one of the Prima chipboard with distress crackle paint and then adhered one of the stickers to it
 
 
 
 
With the Prima flower clusters I used the dark brown paper from the collection to punch out some leaves. I gave them a quick and messy coat of gesso and traced the outer edges with my white gel pen
 
 
 
To finish off my layout, I gave everything a whitewash with gesso to tone down and mute the colors
 
 
 
Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed my layout and are inspired to create as well!!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on facebook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment