Friday, January 27, 2017

My creative Scrapbook January Kit Layout




 
 
Hello Everyone!!!
Today I have another layout using the
January Limited Edition Kit
as well as a sketch from
 
 
For those of you that do not know, My Creative Scrapbook is an extremely reputable, high quality kit club that offers something for everyone! They cater to the clean and simple scraper as well as to the shabby chic scrapper and those who love creating mini albums and everything in between!
 
I would like to personally invite you to visit
to purchase your kit while supplies last!
 
And now without further ado, I'd like to share my layout with you using the sketch
 
No automatic alt text available. 
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your feedback, so be sure to leave me a comment! If you have any questions, leave me a comment, contact me by email or you can find me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment