Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today I have a card from my
ScrapThat! August Kit
"Once Upon A Dream"



I loved the little sentiment sheet that came in the kit, I knew right away that I wanted to use one of the sentiments to create a card.



I created this card with my Mother In Law in mind, and as expected swhe loved it!
This card was super easy, lots of layering and distressing add a little acrylic paint and there you have it!
I used my ScrapThat! Main Kit as well as the Flower Add On and 1 sheet (the yellow paper) from my own stash of paper.

I was a little worried how the large Zva Flower would look in scale to the card, but it seemed to work very nicely! I think I will definately be purchasing more of these.

I don't have any close up's to share today as there really are not enough details.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment