Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bird Is The Word Challenge

So after looking through a few blogs I follow I kept seeing layout's done for
Bird Is The Word Challenge Site
Before this I had actually never heard of the site before, but of course afer seeing multple projects created for BITW of course I had to check it out!

Now I do feel I played along during a week with a tougher challenge, lol.....my layout seems to make no sense with the word.....but I tried LOL
The challenge word was "Color"
Below is what I came up with!

YOU COLOR MY WORLD
Talk about layers, ths layout is chock full of layers!!

I should mention that my page is based also on the coordinating sketch offered with the word challenge!



Cute sketch right?!?!?!

So I did this layout so long ago now, I  am really fuzzy on the details of supplies and such, so I'm just sharing today for inspiration!

Things will start calming here soon as the kids summer break will be nearing an end soon, and once back in school I will have much free time on my hands!
 
So with that being said, I suppose I should head down to my scrap room that has seen my face once or twice in the last two weeks.....because I am out of goodies to share with you all! I'm affraid I will loose my mojo for good if I don't get some scrapping done soon!!!
 
So Happy Scrapping!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo very gorgeous! I don't think there is any chance of you losing your mojo, girl!

    ReplyDelete