Monday, March 12, 2012

Just Imagine Kreaxion's DT Reveal

Profile Picture    

Hi everyone I hope your having a wonderful Mmonday
I am so super excited to be bringing you my VERY FIRST Design Team project for 

My project this week features 
Just Imagine Kreaxion's


&

 

 Using the 10" CIRCLE CUTTER I created a layout of my lil cousin Jadyn a few Easter's ago! The circle cuter was awesome to create a quick circle for the center's of my doilies, then I just used the scissor method to distress the circle. I must be honest I have never used a cutter of this sort before, and for a first timer, I found it was definately user friendly and very quick and easy to use. I can see this becoming a go to tool for me

The paper's are from Pion Design's NEW Forget Me Not Collection. I did my usual scissor distress technique on them as well as some simple border stitching in an olive green color, to help draw out the green paper. The flower is from Manor House Creations and I must be completely honest here.....when I first saw it I absolutely hated it....HOWEVER once I had it on a page, I feel completely in love with it and hope to purchase some more soon! The journal spot is from Jillibean Chicken Noodle Soup Collection. And last but not least the butterflies are coutesy of Lisa Gregory (starsailorscrapper).


 But being the pile it on scrapper that I am I wanted to add yet more to my page and Punch 305 gave me just the option I was seeking! I used the larger sized left overs from the punched out paper to create a scalloped border around the edge of my circle, which gave it a delicate feminine look!

It was super4 easy really and I think it's something that I will use again and again. 

I hope you have enjoyed my pages for more details or to purchase Just Imagine Kreaxion's products please visit the store HERE
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Jenifer! I'll have to check out the circle cutter. =) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, totally fabulous- LOVE all the butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete