Sunday, January 8, 2012

SUPER DUPER QUICK CARD

BIRTHDAY CARD

I have a quick card to share with you today and when I say quick I mean QUICK!!!! Put it this way I remembered about 15 minutes before the postman came that if I didn't get her a card in the mail that day it wouldn't make it in time.....so I whipped this card together super fast so I could throw it in the mail box for the post man to send her way!


I accidently threw away the half of the label that showed the collection, but it's from We R Memory Keepers. I tried to locate the collection on their site, but had no luck so it must be really old. Anyhow I had wanted to show you the original piece of paper that I used so you can see what I've done, but YOu'll just have to bear with me and use your imagination, lol. 

The alphabet strip that is in the center of the card was located at the bottom half of the paper and I cut it off to use here in the center. I just used some scrap pieces to do my punchwork and placed ribbon down the center of the punchwork and a bow over that. The title is just a generic chippie I found in the dollar bin at Wal Mart. I topped the card off by adding a button in the bows center. To give the card a more homespun look I used a rounded corner punch on all the corners. 

ALL DONE....less than 15 minutes folks!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment