Saturday, January 7, 2012

2011 IN REVIEW

2011 IN REVIEW
WOW what a year it's been!

All I can say is that I am a very lucky woman!

Let me take a minute to rewind


January
The kids started over at their new temporary school so their old one could be demolished and a new one built.

I got my excursion!
I made my first Design Team
I got published for the first time
I started teaching at my LSS

Febrauary
My oldest daughter got her first boyfriend
Kareoke became a family fav!
March
I was super sick with strep throat and had to get the first shot in my but that I've had in years....lol call me a baby but it still hurts today if I lean on it just right

Aril
My oldest daughter had a part in the school play
2011 MX season started for my kiddos
I set the alarm clock like so many other to watch the royal wedding (ok so I'm a dork, lol)
May
My oldest daughetr graduated from elememtry school, the ceremony was so bitter sweet
My middle daughter was in the talent show, which shoked me because she is so shy and reserved
My Grandma and her new husband came up for a visit
My oldest son had his first AWESOME race

June

July
My oldest son placed 2nd for the first time in his mx race
My husband had his first mx race
I was invited to do a Magazine featured artist spot

August
I lost 14 pounds
My oldest daughter started Jr. High
My youngest daughter started preschool
close friends from Las Vegas came up for a visit

We went Lee Brice concert

September
My oldest daughter made the volley ball team
My oldest daughter went to the principals office for the first time EVER
My inlaws had to put down our beloved Polly, she was my husbands childhood dog amd my children LOVED her

October
My middle daughter started her second season of volley ball
My youngest daughter started ballet
The warmest Halloween I've ever had in my life
My youngest daughter went on her first field trip

November
The warmest Thanksgiving I've ever had in my life
Our dear friend broke his back and became paralized
My youngest daughter had her first music program

December
My youngest son went to the principals office for the first time EVER (LOL deja vue)
I attended my oldest sons last Xmas party he'll have in Elementary school




LOL I wish I had written more day to day stuff, lol, when I was creating this post I totally drew a blank, lol....so I had to use what was on the top of my mind....
But never the less, it was an awesome year and we are looking forward to 2012 as we send off 2011 with many many memories to treasure.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, I HOPE 2012 BRINGS YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND MORE!

1 comment:

  1. What a year you've had. Wishing you all the best in 2012.
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-dik-and-dot-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete