Friday, September 16, 2011

Sketchabilities Reveal Day / Friday Finds

Yesterday was REVEAL DAY for Sketchabilities I am pretty excited about my layout and cannot wait to share with you! But before I do I wanna give a quick CONGRATS to the new Oct-Dec Sketchabilities Design Team, you will absolutely LOVE working with Karen, she is really sweet and super talented! I cannot wait to see your upcoming work!

Without further adieu here is this week's reveal

Sketch #55


Here is my take on this lovely sketch:


I had a great time playing with this sketch! I used some G45 background patterned paper from the Once Upon A Springtime collection, paired with some Bazzil cardstock scraps as well as some Bo Bunny and Websters Pages!

 The photo is of my oldest son, years ago, I cannot believe how much he has grown! He is now in his last year of Elementary and growing like a weed!

I just used Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges of the backgrouns paper with a make up sponge to geth the dark distressed dirty look. I used an old pair of school scissors to rough up the edges of the papers for that grungy look and feel. I love the deminsion this creates!

You can see the rough edges better in this close up, as well as the clocks from Webster's Pages Ladies and Gents collection mixed with some gears from Bo Bunny's Timepiece collection. The title is K&Co

More clock and gears close up's!

Check out that silly face, what a clown!




FRIDAY FINDS

I choose an apple theme for this weeks finds, because nothing screams Fall more than apples. Although it's not officially Fall.....it's almost that time, and I must admit I'm getting excited!

 apples, apples, apples!  apples apples

#apples  http://www.flickr.com/photos/39641695@N04/5103447628 Bobby for Apples

Apples Apples stamping with apples

paper apples



I hope you enjoyed my layout and gorgeous and yummy  finds and look forward to your sweet comments!

Happy Scrapping
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment