Monday, September 5, 2011

BELLA BLVD LAYOUTS!!!!

I am soooooo excited about the layouts below I'm sharing with you all today,I haven't had as much scrappy time as I would have liked to have had this summer.....but isn't that how it goes, lol! Creating these pages REALLY got my mojo going, I am seriously proud of them! And definately ready to rock some more great pages!

I created these pages using some of my amazing Bella Blvd. stash

AFTER SHOWING MY LAYOUTS BELOW TO MY LSS OWNER, SHE HAS AGREED TO BEGIN CARRYING  
BELLA BLVD PRODUCTS      


  

The papers were amazing to work with, and I will definately be working with them again in the future! If you have not had the pleasure of crafting with this amazing line I highly reccomend you do so! They have some amazing collections to choose from all double sided, in wonderful bright arrays of different colors all with wonderful cordinating peices to pair your layouts with for the picture perfect page!

Here are a pages I've created using their products:


100% BOY


Ok I think this is definately my favorite! This is my youngest son a few years ago, I love this photo!
Ceck out the crisp clarity shown here in the Cute Cuts! How cute are these by the way!
Paired with pop dots you can't go wrong!

More Cute Cuts shown here, that helicopter is just so stinking cute, I think I want another!

Clouds are so hot right now, and these clouds from Bella Blvd's Mr Boy collection are just adorable and sure to add a finishing touch to any layout or card!

PRODUCT LIST:
Traffic Jam - Mr Boy Collection
Cute Cuts - Mr Boy Collection
Short Stories - Sophisticates Collection
McIntosh - Sophisticates Collection
Follow Me - Mr Boy Collection
Mother's Day - Family Dynamix Collection
\

FAMILY

This is a photo of my kiddos from this last summer....from a forced photo shoot at the park.....you can sense the joy on their faces right?!?! Lol kidding, I have 2 that like the camera and 3 that would rather eat dirt than have their photo taken haha!

Again another layout using Bella Blvd papers! The rich yummy colors just jump off the page right?!?!?  This was such a fun page and I ended up loving the Chorine paper from the Sophisticates Collection so much I ordered more!


I fussy cut these adorable flowers out of the Mother's Day paper from Family Dynamix collection, they are absolutely stunning and I have a ton left over that I plan to use in the future!

The 'Family' title was fussy cut from more Cute Cuts / Family Dynamix Collection

paper close ups and details!

Check out the beautiful patterns shown, SO MUCH FUN!


                                                                   PRODUCTS LIST
Chlorine - Sophisticates Collection
McInTosh - Sophisticates Collection
Bananna - Sophisticates Collection
Short Stories - Sophisticates Collection
Mother's Day - Family Dynamix
Cute Cuts - Family Dynamix Collection


NEVER WANTED NOTHING MORE

This is a photo of my Husband and I, Haha He was looking a lil on the scruffy side, but thats when we love em most.....haha ok you caught me...shhhhh!

This layout was created using the Bella Blvd Sophisticates Collection, again more bright colors that just jump off the page at you!




PRODUCTS LIST:
McIntosh - Sophisticates Collection
Ice- Sophisticates Collection
Bananna - Sophisticates Collection
Short Stories - Sophisticates Collection



GARDEN GIRL

This is a photo is my youngest, posing in front of a gorgeous flower bush at the local zoo!
How pretty are these papers paired together, are they not great?!?!?! I am in love with the color combo here! Like I said above the papers are all so cordinating, the pages just so easily come together!





PRODUCTS LIST:
Linens -Estate Collection
Chrorine - Sophisticates Collection
Peep - Sophisticates Collection
Short Stories - Sophisticates Collection


I hope you enjoyed my layouts
Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment