Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gift Boxes

Beautiful gift boxes are fastly growing ever so popular in the world of paper crafting, we have more tools than ever to create a remarkably embellished gift box that anyone would die to recieve! If you are anything like me you have a HUGE ammount of scrappy supplies stashed away that you will more than likely never use on your scrapbook pages or cards.....gift wrapping can be a creative way to get rid of this stash while impressing your friends and family at the same time! Whether you need something elegant, macho, vintage, or just plain pretty search your stash next time you will be gift giving.......it will definately make your gift stand out from those boring old gift bags that most people love to use!

I created this beautiful gift box by recycling an old corrigated candy box we recieved last Christmas....the box was just adorable and I knew I could reuse it for something so I saved it for such an occasion as this. Can you believe this box only took me less than 10 minutes to create!


I just layered some lace, ribbon and trim and finished it off with some thin rope like ribbon and a golden cherub. I added the silk flowers and flourish in the top corner for some rich looking dimension and there you have it. Ten minutes and a few scraps = a beautiful gift box ready for someone special!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment