Thursday, June 2, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #150


 I found this amazing sketch site a few days agocalled Creative Scrappers . http://www.creativescrappers.blogspot.com/.....I can't believe I didn't know of it before....but anyway there are some amazing sketches and examples for all you sketch lovers out there, you must check it out if you have not already! Below is sketch number 150 by the talented Amarilys, followed by my take on the sketch!!!
                                                    

Here is my take on this amazing sketch!! This is a photo of DH and I last August. I used a doiley under the photo which appears hard to see as circle base of the sketch, and I tried my hand with some moss under my flowers and added a few butterflies to draw level out my page!

I cannot wait to get some scrappy time so aI can play with this weeks sketch by Michelle Fowler

 
HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment